- Kathwada Rd, Nava Naroda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- +91 79 22901951, +91 79 29092859
Indo Air made a modest beginning with manufacturing of compressor parts for OEM in the year 1977. In 1998 it ventured into making its own brand of “Indo-Air” compressors & vacuum pumps, in the range of 1 to 60 HP. It has the most modern in house facilities for manufacturing & testing at the works, which spans across an area of 6300 sq. mtrs. Indo Air Compressors has a dedicated & committed team of professionals, having experience in related fields and are led by Mr. Chandubhai M. Panchal, Chief Executive Officer, a technocrat and visionary, having more than two decades of progressive experience in the industry. Due to their quality and reliability, Indo Air compressors have been very well accepted in the domestic and overseas markets. The main objective of the company is customer satisfaction, which it has achieved by consistent efforts towards quality improvement and product development.
Design & Development – Our Aim – Constant Innovation
• Excellent Computer Aided Design facilities
• We believe in adopting the best engineering practices
• Design development, product enhancement are continuous processes
• Believing Value Addition
• Our engineers & technicians with their creative and innovative instincts are constantly working on new designs & improvements to keep pace with the technology development
• A well established production facilities which is continuously upgrading
• Dedicated & technically sound work force and supervisory managers
• A well-equipped testing facilities, which backs up the design team in the development and improvement of our products
• Captive vendors meeting our quality standards.
• Adequate assembly and testing facilities
• 100% Quality check for critical components
• Material like casting / forging obtained along with test certificate for material composition
• All compressors are tested in our works for 24 Hours before dispatch
• Nozzle test of compressors done regularly for all models
• Assembly procedure and on line inspection for ensuring correct assembly
Please login to add your review.